You’re ecstatic your new apartment has its own laundry area. No more being forced to wait on other residents to be done using the machines in the community laundry room or lugging sacks of clothes to a commercial laundry facility. But you’ve observed one slight concern. Your tight laundry closet has a limited amount of space for anything else. Curious how to make the most of your limited space? Explore these simple small apartment laundry solutions in Westfield.
Suggestions For Making the Most Of Your Small Apartment Laundry Closet in Westfield
When figuring out your list of necessary amenities, a laundry room was near the top. But now that you have one, you’re apprehensive about where to keep everything. Despite the fact the area may be limited, you have the ability to make the most of it with the following tips:
- Vertical shelving: In cramped quarters, you might want to go up. A sturdy tall shelving unit is often a wise option for a laundry closet or compact laundry room. Although they might be just five, maybe six inches wide, you’ll have a nice amount of room for your detergents and sprays. You could even get a little spare shelving capacity for regular cleaning products.
- Rolling storage carts: You know that small amount of room you have close to your washer or dryer (or possibly between them)? You can purchase mobile laundry storage carts designed precisely for those areas. Made around five wide, these helpful small apartment laundry closet solutions in Westfield can fit just about any location. And they’re great for storing your stain removers, dryer sheets, detergents, and other items.
- Over-the-door ironing board with iron rest: Have you forgotten about the ironing board that’s sitting in a corner of your bedroom? There’s a more optimal location for it. An over-the-door holder is the perfect, space-conserving answer. It’s reasonably priced, easy to install, and most are sold with a handy basket for your iron and spray. Retrieving your ironing board and prepping for an exciting evening in your new area couldn’t be easier.
- Curtains: Does your compact laundry room not include a door? Some affordable curtains will work to close off the space when it’s not in use. Thanks to a practically endless number of styles and colors, you can locate curtains that complement your decor. Utilize a pressure-mounted bathroom rod to hold them up. And when you’re doing laundry and need somewhere to hang clothes, you can probably imagine what you can use?
- Baskets: Wire shelving is a common feature in laundry areas. While convenient, it also has a tendency to make things topple when they’re not set exactly right. Rather than having a cluttered mess of fallen containers of detergent and stain remover, try baskets. They’ll assist you in keeping things organized, and they are attractive too!
Discover A Rental With A Laundry Room In Westfield
Now that you have a better understanding of how to make the most of your laundry room, it’s time to locate an apartment that features one! Harmony Apartment Homes has generous apartments with the built-in laundry connections you want. You’ll also discover a range of other excellent amenities in this popular community. Reach out to 317-795-0224 to talk with a courteous member of our team or just schedule a tour to get started.